The Higher Education Commission (HEC) viz Education Testing Council (ETC) will conduct Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) for award of HEC scholarships and for admission in MS/MPhil programmes through a uniform, accessible and transparent selection process.
WHO CAN APPEAR FOR THE Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT)?
The test is being organised for those applicants:
• who have already applied online for HEC scholarships via E-portal for further final selection process.
• who intend to apply for future advertised scholarship schemes and advertised by universities.
• who are interested for securing admission in MS/MPhil programmes in public and private universities of Pakistan.
• For registration, please visit http://eportal.hec.gov.pk
• In case of any query during online registration process, please contact HEC offices in Islamabad or Regional Centres in Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta and Bahawalpur for guidance or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our helpline is: 051-1 I 1-1 19-432, 0334-1 I 1-9432
• Original online deposit slip/ ATM Transfer Slip of Rs. 500/-(non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited through any bank in Account Number 1742-79001334-0 I Habib Bank Limited.
Read More: HEC Plans To Setup Five New Universities
Deadline for submission of online registration: January 3I,2018
The aptitude test will be conducted in the following four categories based on relevant disciplines.
|Test Category||Disciplines||Quantitative Reasoning||Verbal Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning||Total%|
|HAT 1||Engineering & IT||40||30||30||100|
|HAT 2||Management Sciences, Business Education||30||30||40||100|
|HAT 3||Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences||30||40||30||100|
|HAT 4||Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Biological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Physical Sciences||30||40||30||100|
The applicant must select the correct category while filling the online form.
Applicants can select the test centre from the list available on HEC website during registration process.
- Test score will be valid for two years.
- The roll number slips will be issued to registered candidates through courier at the provided addresses and the same can be downloaded from HEC website www.hec.gov.pk/HAT
- SMS will also be sent to all registered applicants for test date, time and venue.
- Applicants are not eligible to appear in the test if they have not registered through online process and submitted application at HEC e-portal.
- Applicants of scholarships will be required to meet the eligibility criteria and terms & conditions of the respective scholarship schemes OR MS/MPhil admission criteria of the university published in national newspapers.
Education Testing Council
Higher Education Commission
SECTOR H-9, IS LAMA BAD