ABL MTOs Jobs 2018! Allied Bank Management Trainee Officers – General Banking! MTOs are the backbone of any bank. In accordance with the Bank’s corporate strategy and its human capital needs, we invite applications from young postgraduates in business administration with finance or banking majors for placements in branch banking in various cities across the country in general banking function. More Jobs: ZTBL Jobs AVP to OG I in Every Department
ABL MTOs Jobs 2018! Allied Bank Management Trainee Officers – General Banking
- Education: MBA, MBIT, M.Com., Masters in Banking and/or Finance and/or Business or four (04) years BBA Honors (from HEC recognized university). Having bi-majors in the field of Information Technology and/or Digital Banking will be an added advantage.
– Not less than 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) or 80% marks in the final transcript.
- Experience: Not essentially required but may be preferred.
- Age: Not more than 27 years as on December 31, 2017.
- Location: Across the country
- Only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process who have fully completed their degree (as per above mentioned qualification) and have in-hand, their final transcripts or degrees, in original;
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted;
- It is important to note that in the short listing process, one of the major parameters is the geographical location of the candidate because candidates from those locations will be shortlisted only, where the Bank has manpower needs;
- These positions are primarily for branch banking. However, at a later stage, Allied Bank reserves the right to transfer any employee to any other function, Group or location, at its sole discretion;
- Hard copies of CVs by post or through courier services shall not be entertained. Email or phone calls in this regard shall also not be considered;
- Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, by any means, through anyone, internal or external, shall disqualify that particular candidate, without any further notice or communication;
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply;
- Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.
Eligible candidates are requested to apply online via below given link on www.zarinews.com or official ABL Career website ( www.abl.com/careers)
Last Date to Apply Online Application:- 14th of January 2018