Allied Bank Jobs Business Development Officer (BDO) –
Allied Bank Jobs Business Development Officer (BDO)
Allied Bank Jobs Business Development Officer (BDO) Eligibility Criteria
- Education: Minimum bachelors’ degree in the field of commerce, business administration, science and/or arts from a reputable university recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Experience: Preference shall be given to the candidates having prior liability sales experience.
- Age: Maximum 35 years as on December 15, 2017
- Location: Across the country
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- It is important to note that in the short listing process, one of the major parameters is the geographical location of the candidate because candidates from those locations will be shortlisted only, where the Bank has manpower needs;
- Hard copies of CVs by post or through direct emails, or through courier services, as well as phone calls, shall not be entertained;
- Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, by any means, through anyone, internal or external, shall disqualify that particular candidate, without any further notice or communication;
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply;
- Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.
Click here for making resume on allied bank website: https://learningportal.abl.com/Careers/#/REGISTER