Anti Adblock Killer
Anti-Adblock Killer is a userscript whose functionality is removes many protections used on some website that force the user to disable the AdBlocker.
/!\ IMPORTANT /!\
THIS IS NOT A UNIVERSAL SOLUTION FOR ALL ANTI ADBLOCK SCRIPTS
BEFORE REPORTING ANYTHING PLEASE READ THIS
Anti Adblock Killer is a userscript whose functionality is removes many protections used on some website that force the user to disable the AdBlocker. So you can continue to visit this website without having to disable your Adblocker.
Make a donation is an act of generosity, and because your support, however modest it is necessary. Because you love or enjoy Anti Adblock Killer. Your donations help to continue to support and improve this project!
Instruction to install Anti Adblock Killer
Requires: Adblock, Adblock Plus or uBlock Origin
Step 1: Script Manager (Install)
- Greasemonkey or Scriptish (Not supported)
- Tampermonkey or Native (Not supported)
- Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey (Not supported)
Note: After installation (which requires restarting your browser), you are now ready to install userscripts.
Step 2: List
- Subscribe from github.com
- Subscribe from jsbin.com
- Subscribe from jsfiddle.net
- Subscribe from reeksite.com
Step 3: Userscript
Step 4: Support Author
- Rate It
- Share It (Social Network, Forums, Blogs, etc…)
- Follow It (Twitter)
- Become Fan
- Report Anti-Adblock’s
- Detect & Kill Anti-Adblock Systems
- Detect Anti-Adblock Killer Filterlist
- Check & Notify updates
- More filters for Adblockers
- Suggest features
- Check if script manager is enabled (Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, NinjaKit, etc…).
- Check if Anti-Adblock Killer is enabled.
- Check if you have installed the latest version of Anti-Adblock Killer (Step 3).
- Check if you have subscribe to Anti-Adblock Killer (Step 2).
- Check if you have another userscript not interfere with Anti-Adblock Killer.
- Check if one of these extensions is problematic (Disable Anti-Adblock 3.1, Ghostery, Online Security Avast, Donotrackme, Privacy Badger, Disconnect, Blur, TrackerBlock, Kaspersky Anti-Banner, Freebox (Anti-pub)).
- Remove duplicates Anti-Adblock Killer (Userscripts/Filters)
- Remove or disable personal filters.
- Check if the site is in “Supported Sites” or in “Changelog”.
- Consult Discussions or Issues
- Firefox ✔
- Chrome ✔
- Opera ✔
- Safari ✔
- Antiblock.org V2 & V3
- AntiAdblock (ClemensConrads)
- AntiAdblock (ErikSwan)
- AntiAdblock (D3xt3r)
- RTK Anti Adblock
- Anti Ad Buster
- AADB Anti Ads Blocker
- AdUnBlock Free & Premium
- ABT – Ad Block Test
- Block Adblock (thepcspy.com)
- Remove Adblock (removeadblock.com)
- Adblock Detector
- StopAdBlock (stopadblock.org)
- No-Adblock – (no-adblock.com)
- WordPress AdBlock Blocker (thisismyurl.com)
- No Adblock (noadblock.com)
- AdBlock Alerter
- BlockAlyzer – Adblock counter
- Ad Blocking Detector
- AntiBlock (BukssaAyman)
- AdBlock Notify