Bank of China Management Trainee Programme & Graduate Programme 2018. Bank of China Management Trainee Programme 2018 Graduate Recruitment (Management Trainee Programme & Graduate Programme). Bank of China Jobs, ICBC Jobs, Bank of China Career
Bank of China Management Trainee Programme & Graduate Programme 2018
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Human Resources Department
Job Functions: Accounting, Asset Management, Audit, Bank Operations, Business Development, Compliance, Strategic Planning, Training & Development, Product Development & Management, Project Management, Public Relations / Corporate Communications, Quality Assurance, Relationship Management, Risk Management, Investment Management, Investor Relations, Legal, Management, Marketing, Policy Administration, Corporate Services / Procurement, Customer Service, Dealing & Trading, Financial Management, Human Resources, Information Technology
Start your career in BOCHK
We understand development opportunities and renumeration package are critical elements that talents care, and thus we endeavour to offer rewarding TOTAL career experiences to young talents who join us through our Management Trainee Programme and Graduate Programme.
With years of cultivation, we have groomed leaders and subject matter experts that form our talent pipeline for the Bank’s sustainable development.
Be the One, join us and reap your CHALLENGING and REWARDING career!
Management Trainee Programme
Established in 2006, our Management Trainee ( “MT” ) Programme aims to nurture high-calibre individuals to become future leaders who are ready to take up challenges and excel in any parts of our businesses.
Ten years down the road, MTs who joined us in early years have evolved as subject matter experts and key individuals running their teams. Positioned as the cradle of leaders, we are determined to invest considerable amount of resources into our MTs and MT alumni, through the provision of multi-facets of developmental opportunities to facilitate their ever-learning total experiences and pave the promising career path; in retrospect, injecting spirits with drive and innovation to the Bank. Learn more about our Management Trainee Programme (MT)
Established in 2013, potential talents who graduate from tertiary institutions around the world are sought after in joining our Graduate Programme.
To better response to the fast-changing financial market landscape that is intricated with tightened regulatory requirements, and advanced technological advancements, a Graduate Programme that embeds the overarching developmental strategies and talent development philosophies of the Bank shall mark the successes of our potential calibers. Young talents who get on board will set off their career journeys through receiving a three-month integrative training that focuses on the personal banking segment. With adequate foundational knowledge, competencies, and experiences accumulated, these talents shall evolve to become professionals in various departments. Learn more about our Graduate Programme (GP)
Business Segments and Departments
In your application, you are advised to select a total of three (3) preferred business departments or teams as listed below. While some business segments or teams within our Bank share similarities in terms of responsibilities and scope of functions, you are recommended to consider your academic background, work experience, cultural background, soft skills, competencies, career aspirations and other relevant aspects when you indicate your preferences.
The preferences that you indicate apply to both Management Trainee Programme & Graduate Programme. Final decision of business unit assignments would be placed according to applicant’s overall competences and performance demonstrated throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- Corporate Banking Segment – Global Corporate Banking Department
- Corporate Banking Segment – Commercial Banking Department
- Corporate Banking Segment – Institutional Business Department
- Corporate Banking Segment – Corporate Credit Management Centre
- Financial Market Segment – Custody (Global Transaction Banking)
- Financial Market Segment – Global Markets
- Financial Market Segment – BOCHK Asset Management Limited
- Risk Management Segment – Legal & Compliance and Operational Risk Management Department
- Risk Management Segment – Creit Risk Management Department
- Personal Banking Segment – Personal Banking and Wealth Management Department
- Personal Banking Segment – Channel Management
- Financial Management Segment – Financial Management Department
- Financial Management Segment – Treasury
- Financial Management Segment – General Accounting and Accounting Policy Department
- Operation Segment – Information Technology Department
- Operation Segment – Bank-wide Operation Department
- Operation Segment – Corporate Services Department
- Operation Segment – E-finance Centre
- Other Segment – Human Resources Department
- Other Segment – Group Audit
- Bank of China Limited – Ho Chi Minh City Branch (Vietnamese only)
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited – Jakarta Branch (Indonesian only)
- Bank of China Limited – Manila Branch
- Bank of China Limited – Phnom Penh Branch
- Bank of China Limited – Yangon Branch
To allow more interactions with you, our team of recruiters welcome you connecting with us on a personal level to allow more genuine conversations. Do follow us on our LinkedIn page. Latest news about the two Programmes will be announced therein. You may also meet our recruiters online:
Other Useful Information
I am Zaryyab Salman, Site owner of www.zarinews.com has written 100 of articles for zarinews., where I share unique, quality and informative information with you and all the world. Zarinews provides free news, new products, tips & tricks related to blogging, social media and technology news fashion & off-course about your health. Your can visit related websites www.properseoguidelines.com
- Jan 25, 2018