Android devices completely changed in last few years. These days phones are not limited to calling and listening, instead it can compete with computers in every field like internet, multimedia, business and many others. It is only possible because of android OS technology which is based on Linux and hardware independent. People like to use android devices because of there low cost and extended features like high camera quality, large storage space, large Ram size, high speed CPU, fast Internet, full touch support etc and its big market is available for download a large number of android apps for free. Android devices can store large amount of data. Sometime we need to share this files with another android user wirelessly using Bluetooth or WiFi. So to manage the files and available devices in an efficient manner and increase the speed of file transfer we need file transfer apps. These apps can control the Bluetooth or WiFi of android devices and make the data transfer simple and fast. But transferring files with Bluetooth is time consuming. So its difficult large size files.
In that situation best solution is using WiFi file transfer apps for android. By using them we can transfer files from one android device to another at fast speed. If you don’t have any best android file transfer app through WiFi network. So here are best WiFi file transfer android apps.
Best Wifi File Transfer Apps For Android
1. SHAREit – Connect & Transfer
SHAREit, the world’s fastest cross-platform file transfer tool for near-field communication.
– Share all kinds of files whenever and wherever.
– 200 times Bluetooth speed!
– No USB! No data usage! No internet needed!
– Supports Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Windows Phone, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS.
– The choice of OVER 300 million users from 200 countries.
– Top 1 downloaded App on Google Play in 15 countries and districts.
2. WiFi File Transfer
Do you still use the troublesome USB wire cable to connect your Phone and computer?Now throw that bothering USB wire cable away, WiFi File Transfer help you to manager files in your Phone on the computer over wireless connection.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
3. WiFi File Transfer By DNL
WiFi File Transfer helps you to manage files between phone and computer over WiFI, no USB cable needed.
– Upload or download multiple files at once.
– Delete, rename, copy, move, zip or unzip files using the Windows File Explorer
– No advertising
4. Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
Super-Simple way to send files
Send Anywhere is a multi-platform file sharing service where users can directly share digital content in real time.
Send Anywhere’s differentiating factors are:
No signup or login required; The process could not be simpler!
All you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
5. Portal – WiFi file transfers
Getting pictures, videos, and other files from your computer onto your phone should be quick and painless. Portal helps by making it as easy as drag and drop.
Portal is very easy to use. Just open the app and pull up portal.pushbullet.com on your computer and you’re ready to go.
Files are transferred over your WiFi connection which mean they don’t count toward your mobile data limit. This also means files are transferred very quickly (even if they’re over 1 GB in size).
6. Wifi File Transfer by AntosDR
Wifi File Transfer is an application which allow you send and receive files via Wifi, in a Bluetooth style, but within Wifi speed!
It requires 2 users connected to the same wireless network, and than, the sender can send a file simply by inserting receiver IP address, or selecting the receiver user name from the list of connected users, after that, files will be transferred as soon as possible.
Received file are stored in the specified folder on the storage memory.
It’s also possible to send files selected from an external file browser, like a Photo Gallery, via “Send”/”Share” action.