Federal Public Service Commission will hold the CSS Competitive Examination-2015 with effect from Saturday 14th February, 2015 for recruitment to posts in BS-17 in following Occupational Groups/Services under the Federal Government:
Commerce & Trade Group
Foreign Service of Pakistan
Inland Revenue Service
Military Lands & Cantonments Group
Office Management Group
Pakistan Administrative Service
Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service
Pakistan Customs Service
Police Service of Pakistan
Railways (Commercial & Transportation) Group
2. The number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of CSS Competitive Examination-2015 will be announced later.
3. The examination is likely to be held at following centres depending upon the number of candidates:
3. D.G. Khan
4. D.I. Khan
4. ELIGIBILITY; Both male and female including disabled persons having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree between the ages of 21 to 28 years as on 31.12.2014 are eligible. The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories mentioned in Rule 3 of CSS CE Rules-2015, subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements.
5. QUOTA FOR WOMEN AND MINORITIES: Federal Government has reserved 10% of the vacancies for Women and 5% for the Minorities within the share of provinces/Regions. Both are encouraged to apply.
6. PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: All aspirants may apply online for CSS examination during the period 1st October to 31st October 2014, followed by submission of hard copy of online form alongwith all documents and Treasury Receipt of Rs.2200/-, so as to reach the FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date as per procedure stipulated in Rule-7 of CSS CE Rules-2015.
7. Application Form, Rules & Syllabus are available on FPSC Website www.fpsc.gov.pk
8. CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION IS 31st OCTOBER, 2014.
9. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO;
(i) Carefully fill the online form. The hard copy of online application form must have the same entries as in online form. No subsequent alteration in the entries of online form shall be accepted.
(ii) Deposit, before the closing date, Rs.2200/- as examination fee in the nearest Govt. Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt).
(iii) Attach all attested copies of required documents, photographs & original treasury receipt of Rs.2200/- with the hard copy of on line application form and must be dispatched to Secretary FPSC so as to reach to FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date.
(iv) Choose the optional subjects correctly in accordance with Appedix-I of the rules for CSS CE-2015.
(v) Be careful that optional subjects & examination centre once selected shall not be changed. No request in this regard shall be entertained.
(vi) Correctly enter CNIC No. & date of birth in online form and in its hardcopy. Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
(vii) Strictly comply with the rules of CSS CE-2015 else their candidature shall lead to rejection.
(viii) Contact at the following numbers for further information or queries;
Competitive Examination (CSS) – 2015 (26-SEP-14)
css admission 2015
- To Download Guidelines for Applying Online for CE-2015, Click here
- To Apply Online For CE 2015,Click here
- For CE 2015 Advertisement, Click here
- For CE 2015 Public Notice,Click here
- For CE 2015 Rules,Click here
- For CE 2015 Syllabus,Click here
- For CE 2015 Challan Form, Click here
- For CE 2015 Annex “A” and “B”,Click here
- For CE 2015 Annex “C” and “D”,Click here
- For CE 2015 Annex “E”,Click here
Candidates are advised to ensure that all the entries/selections made during Online Application Submission process are correct and valid. No change will be allowed in any of the entries/selections after Applying Online.