NewsWorld News

Delhi Property Dealer Dies As His Clothes Catch Fire While Smoking

Delhi Property Dealer Dies As His Clothes Catch Fire While Smoking

Police stated the 72-year-old man’s garments possible caught fireplace whereas he was smoking

New Delhi:  A 72-year-old property seller died after his garments caught fireplace whereas smoking a beedi in his room in southeast Delhi’s Tughlakabad right this moment, police stated. The person, Jaichand Bidhuri, was taken to hospital by his relations the place he died throughout remedy.His spouse advised police she had given him some beedis and a matchbox and left him alone within the floor ground room of their home.

After a while when individuals in the home noticed smoke popping out of the room, they tried to open the door, but it surely was locked, police stated. By the point the door was damaged down, Mr Bidhuri had suffered extreme burn accidents, police stated.

Police stated his garments possible caught fireplace, including investigation is on.

Tags

Jal Pari

I'm a Pendi girl (who started this blog in 2015!!!!) with an affinity for wellness, clean food & lifestyle tidbits. Thank you for reading for all these years!

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Close