HBL Jobs For Management Trainee Programme 2018, HBL handpicks each member of The League and selects individuals with values mirroring its own. When you join HBL, you’ll be working on tangible projects and gaining experience in Pakistan’s most successful financial organization!
HBL Jobs For Management Trainee Programme 2018
What is the eligibility criteria for The League?
In order to be eligible for The League, you must be a fresh graduate (2017-2018) holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Business Management and Administration
- Human resources
- International Business
- Supply Chain
- Bi-Majors Accounting and Finance
- Bi-Majors Economics and Finance
- Bi-Majors Economics and Mathematics
- Bi-Majors Economics and Politics
Yes you can apply. However, do note that these positions are based in Pakistan. The selection process will be the same for you except for the dates of assessment center and panel interview, which shall be arranged when you return to Pakistan.
How long does the application process take? Because HBL follows a transparent and competitive recruitment process, we may take some time to assess and respond to your application. The flowchart below shows the different selection stages:
This programme is for fresh graduates only who have recently completed their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Age: 21-27 years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
The application period for Management Trainee programme will begin from 1st Feb, 2018.
- For more information or any query regarding HBL Management Trainee Programme, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Application Status: