How do verify your FB Page,
Some Pages for local businesses may be eligible for a gray verification badge. If you’re an admin and your Page is eligible, you’ll see this option in your Page’s Settings. To verify your Page, you can use your business’ publicly listed phone number or a business document (ex: phone bill). We’ll only use this information to verify your Page.
To verify your Page:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Page Verification
- Click Verify this Page, then click Get Started
- Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language
- Click Call Me Now to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code
- Enter the 4-digit verification code and click Continue
If you prefer to verify your Page with a business document, follow the steps above and click Verify this business with documents instead at the bottom left of the window that appears, then upload a picture of an official document showing your business’ name and address.
After we receive your verification code or business document, we’ll review your info to confirm that it matches public records and send you a notification or email about your verification status within a few days. Keep in mind that you’re not required to verify your Page.
Note: Right now, we’re not accepting requests for the blue verification badge in your region.