How to Make Money on YouTube
I have read many article about how to make money on YouTube, but there are some are much old methods, today i ‘m sharing with you latest method of how to make money on YouTube. Earning too much money probably is not realistic, but you may start earning money very quickly, if you have already thousands of subscribers, if you don’t have don’t be sad i ‘m here to you :). Follow this guide line to get your videos monetized and start earning through YouTube ads and some others.
How to Make Money on YouTube
Step 1. Set up and build your YouTube channel. Your channel is your personal presence on YouTube for uploading your videos. Due to YouTube TOC Each YouTube account has one channel attached to it. If you have Gmail account then you don;t need for extra YouTube account, and creating a YouTube account will grant you access to other Google products, such as Gmail and Google Drive.
- Create your account or use your existing one. Add keywords to help people find your channel. You can add keywords by navigating to the Advanced section of your Channel Settings. Make sure that your keywords are relevant to your content.
- Your user name can also work for or against you. If it is short, easy to remember, and original, people will be more apt to remember you. However if you are using an existing account, just stay with it. It doesn’t help if you keep changing accounts.
Upload Content on YouTube. Try to upload content that is high quality, and isn’t super long. (This option can vary depending on what type of content you decide to upload) Also try to upload regularly and stay consistent with your uploads.
- Even if your content isn’t great at first, keep at it. Practice makes perfect. Try to make each video better than the last. You will often learn as you go.
- Improve your content by either using a better camera or trying better editing software or techniques. Also try to improve the way things are filmed. Use a tripod, have a friend help you or light your scenes better. It all helps for a better end product which in turn helps you get a better audience.
- By uploading regularly you can help hold an audience. People are more likely to subscribe if you add content on regular schedule, and maintain that schedule as much as possible.
- Make sure to tag your videos with key words that describe the content, as well as an eye-catching description. These will help drive people to your video from YouTube searches.
Monetize your videos. In order to start earning money on your videos, you’ll need to enable monetization. This means you are allowing YouTube to place ads in your video. This also means that you acknowledge that there is no copyrighted material in your video.
- You can monetize a video as it uploads by clicking the Monetization tab and checking the “Monetize with Ads” box.
- To monetize a video after it has been uploaded, open your Video Manager and click the “$” sign next to the video that you want to monetize. Check the “Monetize with Ads” box.
Setup Google AdSense. You can setup Google AdSense for free at the AdSense website. Click the Sign Up Now button to begin creating your account. You must be 18 years or older to create your own account. If you are younger than that, you will need an adult to help you. (How To Make Money With DailyMotion)
- You need either PayPal or a bank account and a valid mailing address as well as other information so AdSense can verify who you are and who to send the money to. You only gain money per ad click and a smaller amount per view but it adds up over time. This is why having an audience is key.
Market your videos elsewhere. Don’t put your videos just on YouTube! Start a blog, make a website or post them on other video or social media sites. The more views it gets, the better. By sharing the link or embedding the video on the internet, you are increasing the chance of it getting noticed and of you making money.
Become a YouTube partner. YouTube Partners are YouTube members who have monetized videos with a large number of viewers. Partners gain access to more content creation tools, and can win prizes for the number of viewers they have. Partners also get access to much more community support and tips.
- You can apply for YouTube partnership at any time through the YouTube Partner page. In order to gain access to the most powerful Partner programs, you need to have 15,000 cumulative watch hours for your channel over the last 90 days.