Blackheads are becoming one of the main skin problems for every young girls & boys. Girls always long for clear skin just like celebrities. However, they are unable to get such skin because they do not care about their face and skin exactly like top celebrities. Keep in mind that every celebrity, whether you see them on TV or big cinema screen, is similar to us. She is also a girl who has to face all those skin and facial problems that we go through such as acne, scars, facial hair, black heads, pigmentation, and many more. What make them different from us is just one fact “they are conscious for their skin health and beauty”. They use medical and natural remedies to get rid of skin problem. I don’t suggest girls to rely heavily on medicated creams, gels or solutions, when it comes to treating black heads. It is strongly suggested to use some natural remedies for getting rid of blackheads, no matter you have them on your face or nose.
3 Best ways to Remove blackheads
Here are three best ways that let you get rid of blackheads on nose and face.
1. Lemon Juice and Sugar Scrubber:
- Make a paste of lemon juice and sugar.
- For this purpose, you need:Two table spoon lemon with ½ table spoon sugar.
- Mix both ingredients and make a thin paste.
How to Apply?
- Clean your face and start applying this thin paste on your face in a circular motion.
- Don’t be too rough to damage your skin.
- Don’t put pressure on your fingers.
- Be gentle. Do this for almost 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse your face well and then enjoy clean face; free of blackish acne.
Result: Clean and Clear skin with startling glow.
2. Honey Mask to Remove Blackheads
Honey is really helpful in getting clear skin. You are able to remove blackheads with it. Some girls often for honey facial mask, which is definitely a good idea. But as we are talking about natural things, so it is better to use natural form of honey that is sticky.
How to Apply?
- You need to take a small amount of honey on your finger and then immediately patting it down on the areas where you have blackheads.
- Honey will stick with the stuff that is filled in your pores and when you move your finger away then all such stuff would be removed.
- You need to continue this process for 4 or more minutes.
- Once you are done, You need to wash your face with water and let it dry.
Result: See your face in the mirror and you won’t see any blackhead. It’s time to smile: –
3.Baking soda and water Scrubber
This is another natural remedy for blackheads. You can easily get rid of blackheads, if you go with this idea.
Preparation and Directions:
- Mix 1 table spoon of baking soda with sufficient amount of water.
- You need to make a paste of both ingredients.
- Apply this paste directly on blackheads and leave them for3-5 minutes.
- After this time, you need to massage this area for a few minutes.
- The basic purpose of massage is to loosen up dead cells, skin dirt and other stuff which is filled up in your open pores.
- Wash face with normal water and dry your skin with towel. Don’t forget to apply toner at the end, just to close your open pores.
- You can try this natural remedy twice a week but never overdo it.
Results:Blackheads will be gone and you get fresh skin.
Now if you are losing your confidence only due to blackheads on face or nose, then you should stop worrying about this skin problem; because you have magical solution of such problems that would help you in getting clear and bright skin. Girls, it’s time to say good bye to blackheads…