How To Take Backup Of Your Facebook
Because this download contains your profile information, you should keep it secure and be careful when storing, sending or uploading it to any other services.
How To Take Backup Of Your Facebook Profile.
- Step 1: Go to “Settings” option.
- Step 2: One “General Account Settings” tab, at the bottom you can see “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Step 3: Click “Download a copy of your Facebook data” and then press “Start My Activity”. Enter your password. Facebook will send you a mail to your account on “Download Request”.
- Step 4: Wait for a few minutes, and check your mail. Facebook would have sent you another mail saying “Your download is ready”.
- Step 5: Now you can go to your Facebook account and download your backup by clicking the button “Download Archive” in General settings tab.
Wait for few minutes so that Facebook will backup your profile.