IBP ISQ: Registration and Fee Structure of IBP Enrollment Summer 2017
IBP ISQ Registration Process
IBP, To complete the registration process, the prospective ISQ candidate must follow the below steps:
1. Fill out a Registration Form
Registration Forms are also available, free of charge at
› all IBP Offices
› all SBP Offices
2. Mail or drop off a pay order along with the registration form to any of the IBP offices in the country along with:
- 3 Photos
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested copy of educational documents
- Documentation Required (non-graduates): Non-graduate candidates are required to submit a letter from their Academic Institutions confirming their enrollment in the graduating program stated in their Registration Form
ISQ Enrollment Last Date of Form Acceptance:
Last Date of Form Acceptance
|ISQ Exam-Summer 2017|
13th March, 2017
|One time registration fee|
|Per subject fee|
|Per subject fee|
* Partial reimbursement of ISQ Registration fees by leading Pakistani banks:
In order to motivate bankers to enroll, leading banks in Pakistan have decided that the increase in the ISQ Registration fees of PKR. 5,000 would be reimbursed by the banks after registration. The following banks have agreed to reimburse fees:
1. Bank Alfalah Limited
2. Barclays Bank PLC, Pakistan
3. Faysal Bank Limited
4. Habib Bank Limited
5. Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited
6. Meezan Bank Limited Jobs in Meezan Bank Branch Service Officers (Cash Officers)
7. Soneri Bank Limited
8. Standard Chartered Bank (Pakistan) Limited
9. United Bank Limited
Reimbursement Amount: PKR. 5,000
- Candidate will pay the full registration fees (PKR. 15,000) to IBP
- IBP will process all registrations and handover the list of accepted registrations to respective banks (with unique identifier CNIC numbers) by 14th April, 2017.
- Candidates of the above mentioned banks may then approach their HR department for reimbursement of PKR. 5,000. Candidates may contact their bank’s HR department for details regarding the reimbursement requirements.
New Time Limitation policy for completion of JAIBP (Effective from Winter-2015):
- Candidate registered from Winter -2015 & onward will be given a time frame of 08 years to complete JAIBP.
- If the candidate is unable to complete the JAIBP program in 08 years, all of the complete and incomplete stage(s) will be lapsed and the candidate(s) will be required to enroll in JAIBP again as a fresh candidate.
- Candidate registered prior to Winter-2015 will be allowed 08 years from Winter-2015 to complete their JAIBP. If the candidate is unable to complete the JAIBP program by Summer-2023, all of the complete and incomplete stage(s) / part(s) will be lapsed and the candidate(s) will be required to enroll in JAIBP again as a fresh candidate.
Existing Time Limitation Policy (Effective From Summer-2006 Till Summer-2015):
ISQ candidates are provided a time frame of 05 years (10 attempts) to complete JAIBP, calculated from the first appearance in exam. If the candidate fails to clear any particular stage(s) within due time, he/she will be required to reappear in all the subject(s) of that stage(s) and allow 5 more years to complete that stage as a fresh stage. Currently the time limit policy of JAIBP portion of ISQ is for indefinite period.
Additional Time Period and Chances Allowed for Mid-stream Candidates
i. Mid-stream candidates who have to take the additional Branch Banking Course
All mid-stream candidates with 5 or more courses remaining as on 1st July, 2011 will have to take the additional Branch Banking Course under the new structure and will be allowed 12 chances or a time period of 6 years to fulfill their course requirements for the ISQ program
ii. Mid-stream candidates who DO NOT take the additional Branch Banking Course
All mid-stream candidates who complete the ISQ program according to the old structure and have 4 or less courses remaining as on 1st July, 2011 will be allowed 10 chances or a time period of 5 years to fulfill their course requirements for the ISQ program.
Issuance of certificate & verification charges:
- All candidates who qualify for the JAIBP/AIBP/Special from 2014 onward will pay, PKR 1,000 for the issuance of certificate.
(Effective From Jan 01, 2014)
- For duplicate issuance of JAIBP/AIBP/Special certificate, PKR 1000 will be charged. (Effective From Jan 01, 2014)
- For duplicate issuance of provisional certificate, PKR 500 will be charged. (Effective From Jan 01, 2014)
- All requests pertaining to Change of exam Centre (CoC), will be charged PKR 500 as processing fee.
(Effective From Jan 01, 2014)
- All verification with respect to diploma/certificate, PKR 1,000 will be charged as verification fee. (Effective From Dec 01, 2013)
A candidate’s conduct must be according to the exams rules of the institute. Non-compliance to any exam rules will lead to cancellation of the paper as per IBP examination rules for unethical practices. (Details are available in the ISQ handbook). IBP will be the sole judge regarding any foul acts committed by any candidate. In addition to the punishments prescribed in ISQ Handbook, IBP will also have the right to convey the information of punishment imposed on any candidate to his/her employer and/or State Bank of Pakistan.