Nadra Jobs – Hiring Calling Agents/Customer Service Executive
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN MINISTRY OF INTERIOR NATIONAL DATABASE REGISTRATION AUTHORITY (NADRA)
Nadra Jobs – Hiring Calling Agents/Customer Service Executive, NADRA invites applications from Pakistani Nationals only for hiring the services as Calling Agents/Customer Service Executive for “Prime Minister National Health Program (PMNHP) Project” on short term basis (Extendable subject to requirement) at Call Center Islamabad & Lahore. Details are mentioned below:-
TOTAL NO OF POSITIONS: Post = 100 (Salary Rs. 30,000/- pm (Fixed)
QUALIFICATION: Graduation from a HEC recognized University
AGE LIMIT: 30 years
EXPERIENCE: Call Center / Customer Dealing Experience
• Intimation call to the beneficiary to collect his/her health card from designated centers.
• Follow up calls to applicant who could not receive Health Card.
• Patient Feedback survey calls.
LOCATION/ NO OF POSITIONS:
i. Call Center Islamabad = 33 positions
ii. Call Center Lahore = 67 positions
* Basic computer Knowledge/technological
* Must be good listener,
* A sound knowledge of
* Fluency in spoken English Skills. fast learner and have good problem solving abilities with high telephone etiquettes. & Urdu. Further, fluency in other local regional languages level customer will be a plus services skills. point.
1. Only short listed candidates will be called for Test Interview.
2. Interested candidates may send their applications/covering letter alongwith CV mentioning their full Name, Father Name, Domicile Certificate, CNIC, Education, Experience, Mailing Address, mobile/landline number and Date of Birth without attachment copy of documents at following address within Fifteen days of publication of this advertisement by indicating the post and location on Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and Application on the given address to Deputy Director HR.
3. Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
4. 5 years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Rules and 10 years for disable persons having disability certificate.
5. Quota for Women, Minorities and Disabled candidates will be reserved. Therefore, these candidates must mention this.
6. Positions will be filled on the basis of Provincial domicile; however, slight edge will be given to the candidates who have their domicile of respective districts.
7. Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection process due to providing fake documents and false information.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
Note:The above mentioned position is only for specific project i.e. “Prime Minister National Health Program Project; therefore, services of selected candidates (short term) shall neither confer any entitlement of regular/contractual appointment nor be regularized in NADRA.
Headquarters, National Database and Registration Authority State Bank of Pakistan Building, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/2, Islamabad. Ph: 051-90391319