NBP Jobs Test Material, IBP Jobs Test Material For All Tests

By | Jun 16, 2017

Preparing for and doing well on the NBP Jobs Test Material, IBP Jobs Test Material, lets you share something best with you. You can do it, but you’ll need to prepare by creating a solid study plan, selecting the right test materials, and knowing what to expect before, during, and after your test day. All the Material Compiled in PDF version. Click on Download Link To Download in PDF.

NBP Jobs Test Material

How to Apply in: NBP JOBS; LATEST NBP JOBS 2017; Trainee Officer, GBO, Cash Officer

NBP Jobs Test Material, IBP Jobs Test Material, Other Jobs Test Material

5. Material Regarding English

Download English Related Material

6. Material Regarding Economics

Download Economics Related Material

37 thoughts on “NBP Jobs Test Material, IBP Jobs Test Material For All Tests

1. Ahmad Aman

Dear Zaryab you are doing a good job I really appreciate you and your efforts for the knowledge sharing to others and giving your precious time.
    I am trying to download the material for NBP but it’s not downloaded in my area I try it many times but its fail with zip file.Can you direct email this material in MS Word format? I will be very grateful to you for this act of kindness.

Thanks ,
    Regards ,
    Ahmad

Dear Aman,

Thank you so much commenting. I have checked & confirm that all links are self hosted & its working fine. What kind of error you are facing.

Br

1. Ahmad

Downloading Failed error Can you help me regarding this issue so I can download it.Send me the link or contact me 03463157956.

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Hello Dear Ahmad While checking, I found that all links are working properly no error received.

2. Fakhar

Material regarding banking not available. Kindly check

3. soni

banking material is not available ..can u mail it or upload it

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Hello Soni, I am working on it, please wait some time.

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Banking Material Add Soni.

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Banking Material Upload to may download Arsalan Ali.

4. Zain ul Abidin

Salam alaikum bhai zaryab. App waqiye bht acha kam kar rahay hain allah pak apko jaza.e.ekhair atta karay. Mujhay bhi material download me ik issue ara hai chota sa…i hope you can solve it easily.
    Material regarding banking is not working bhai

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Thanks you so much for such a nice comment. I am compiling banking material just give me some time.

Banking Material Added Zain ul Abidin

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Just wait I ‘ll share another link here.

5. FATIMA ABRAR

Can anybody help me in sending notes from the portion of GK. I am unable to download it. Thanks in advance

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

What error you are receiving?

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

There is no any virus there are only pdf files.

6. FATIMA ABRAR

I have tried many times but facing same issue again and again …. I will be thankful if you help me to resolve this issue. there is virus and everytime I get the same report

Here You May Check There is no any virus Miss Fatima

Not Any Virus

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

I have checked through avast already, I cannot understand how can there virus in PDF files.

1. FATIMA ABRAR

there are word files even…. ok leave… and thanks for your reply,,, I will try another forum for downloading of relevant material

7. Fatima

JazakALLAH ..! It is really so nice of You …

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Thank You So much for appreciations fatima.

8. SAQIB JAVED

REALY SO NICE OF YOU MR. ZARYYAB SALMAN

Thank You So Much Mr. Saqib Javed

9. Saad

where is the test venue in Karachi ??
    will the test be conducted at:
    The Institute of Bankers Pakistan Molvi Tamizuddin Khan Road, Karachi ??

You will receive Admit Card for test

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

which file is not opening?

10. Pingback: NBP Jobs: Career Opportunities in A LEADING COMMERCIAL BANK