NESPAK Basis Jobs 2017 Apply On-line IT Specialists, Consultants, Area Assistants & Others
TECHNICAL STAFF NESPAK Basis intends to create a database of Consultants and different assist workers of assorted classes in order to make the most of their companies on upcoming and ongoing initiatives on as and when required foundation. Particulars could be considered at www.nespakfoundation.com.pk below Profession Alternatives.
Vacancies / Positions
- 1. EXPERTS: B.Sc.Electrical /Electronics /Mechanical /Civil /Environmental /Structure /Agriculture /Chemical /Telecom /Transportation /Geotech /Industrial Know-how Engineering /Forestry /Geology ideally M.Sc. Engineering or equal having as much as 35 years of related expertise of their respective fields.
2. TOWN PLANNERS B.Sc ideally M.Sc of Metropolis & Regional Planning having as much as 35 years expertise of their respective fields.three. SOCIOLOGISTS: Masters in Sociology or equal having as much as 35 years of related expertise.
four. GIS/REMOTE SENSING ANALYSTS: M.Sc. Geography/Area Sciences or equal having as much as 35 years of related expertise of their respective fields.
5. AGRONOMISTS/SOIL SCIENTISTS: M.Sc. (Hons) Soil & Environmental Sciences or equal to 16 years of schooling having as much as 35 years related expertise.
6. GEOLOGIST: M.Sc./BS Utilized Geology or equal having as much as 35 years of related expertise.
7. IT SPECIALISTS: M.Sc/B.Sc Telecom/Pc Sciences or equal having as much as 35 years of related expertise.
eight. FIELD ASSISTANT /QUANTITY SURVEYOR /SUB ENGINEER /DRAFTSMAN /INSPECTOR: Three years Diploma of Affiliate Engineer (DAE) in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Architectural/Drafting & Design or equal having as much as 35 years of related expertise.
Suitably certified candidates from HEC acknowledged universities/institutes could apply on-line. Solely shortlisted candidates shall be referred to as for interview.
No TA/DA shall be admissible.
Final Date:- three October 2017