Nexus 6P Review
Aluminium, Graphite, or Frost. 32 GB, 64 GB, or 128 GB. Free shipping in US Buy Here
Inspired design, inside and out
A 5.7-inch, high-resolution WQHD AMOLED display and front-facing stereo speakers — all housed in a contoured aluminum body.
Epic photos made easy
The powerful camera was built to capture your world in true-to-life detail. Larger 1.55 µm pixels absorb more light¹ in even the dimmest conditions to make your photos brighter.
At a glance
All-metal design with powerful hardware and the newest Android software, Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
An exquisite frame for your life
See your photos, movies, and games in stunning clarity on the 5.7-inch WQHD AMOLED cinematic display. Crafted from aeronautical-grade anodized aluminum with diamond-cut edges for a smooth finish, it looks and feels good in hand.
Built on a foundation of power
With the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810 v2.1 processor, performance is fast, yet gentle on the 3,450 mAh battery, so it can last all day long.² If you do get low, charging is quick with the USB Type-C plug. It’s reversible, so there’s no more guessing which way is up.
A camera that captures more light
Larger 1.55 µm pixels absorb more light in even the dimmest conditions to make your photos vibrant and sharp. Plus, the Google Camera app is so quick and easy to use, you’ll never miss a moment.
Security at your fingertip
Your Nexus is quicker to access and more secure with a fingerprint sensor placed on the back to complement the way you naturally hold your phone. Unlock your phone and compatible apps with just one touch.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 5.7 inches
- WQHD (2560 x 1440) AMOLED display at 518 ppi
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4
- Fingerprint and smudge-resistant oleophobic coating
- 12.3 MP¹
- 1.55 µm pixels
- f/2.0 aperture
- IR laser-assisted autofocus
- 4K (30 fps) video capture
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 enclosure
- Broad-spectrum CRI-90 dual flash
- 8MP camera
- 1.4 µm pixels
- f/2.4 aperture
- HD video capture (30 fps)
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810 v2.1
- 2.0 GHz Octa-core 64-bit
- Adreno 430 GPU
- RAM: 3 GB LPDDR4
- Internal storage: 32 GB, 64 GB, or 128 GB
- 159.3 x 77.8 x 7.3 mm
- 178 g
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers
- 3 microphones (2 front, 1 rear) with noise cancellation
- 3,450 mAh battery
- Fast charging: up to 7 hours of use from only 10 minutes of charging
- LTE cat. 6
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO, dual-band (2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, GLONASS
- Digital compass
- Wi-Fi use requires 802.11a/b/g/n/ac access point (router). Syncing services, such as backup, require a Google Account.
- GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- UMTS/WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/8
- CDMA: BC0/1/10
- LTE (FDD): B2/3/4/5/7/12/13/17/25/26/29/30
- LTE (TDD): B41
- CA DL: B2-B2, B2-B4, B2-B5, B2-B12, B2-B13, B2-B17, B2-B29, B4-B4, B4-B5, B4-B13, B4-B17, B4-B29, B41-B41
- Phone is carrier-unlocked with wide-range band support for service providers worldwide. Check with your service provider for more information.
- Fingerprint sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Hall sensor
- Android Sensor Hub
- Single USB Type-C
- Single Nano SIM slot
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Anodized aluminum
- RGB LED notification light
¹Final resolution of images may be less than 12.3 MP.
²Storage specifications refer to capacity before formatting. Actual formatted capacity will be less.
³Size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.
⁴Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.
#Nexus 6P Review #Google Nexus #Google Nexus 6P #Nexus 6P