US Embassy Jobs in Pakistan 2018 Apply Online for Multiple Vacancies Latest. The Mission is seeking competitive individuals to staff vacant positions by offering an attractive salary package. Interested applicants should carefully read the vacancy announcement and fill their application form completely if they meet all the requirements.
US Embassy Jobs in Pakistan 2018 Apply Online for Multiple Vacancies Latest
Vacancies / Posiitons:-
- Procurement Agent – Karachi 11 December 2017
- Political Specialist – Karachi 11 December 2017
- Political Assistant – Karachi 11 December 2017
- Engineer (Mechanical) – Karachi 7 December 2017
- Building Automated Systems Engineering Technician – Karachi
- Nurse, Islamabad – Closing Date: Open until filled
- Nurse (Trainee), Islamabad – Closing Date: Open until filled
- Nurse (Part Time), Lahore – Closing Date: Open until filled
Interested candidates must submit their completed DS-174 (Application for Employment as LE Staff or Family Member).
Positions from FSN-1 to FSN-4: DS-174 either can be mailed on the following mailing address or can be submitted by e-mail atPakJobs@state.gov. Please clearly mark the position title or/and vacancy announcement number you are applying for on the top of the envelope otherwise Vacancy Announcement Number must be mentioned in the subject line if you are choosing the option of e-mail.
Submit Completed DS-174 to:
Human Resources Office
U.S. Embassy, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1048, GPO, Islamabad.
Positions from FSN-5 to FSN-12:
DS-174 will only be accepted if it is submitted by e-mail atPakJobs@state.govindicating the Vacancy Announcement Number in subject line.
You may skip the signature portion while submitting the DS-174 by email.