Schedule NBP Written Test TO, GBO, Cash Officer, AFO
July 16, 2017 – General Banking Officers (GBOs)
The revised and final list of all those Candidates who applied for the position of GBO at NBP is uploaded.
Final list of candidates for GBO test after entertaining candidates queries till July 13, 2017 (day end) received at email@example.com is uploaded
No emails will be accepted without deposit slip attachment. The last date of contacting IBP for all admit card related queries for GBO will be 13th July 2017 till day end.
July 23, 2017 – Cash / Banking Officers (CBOs)
For Cash/Banking Officers firstname.lastname@example.org
July 23, 2017 – Agriculture Field Officers (AFOs)
For Agriculture Filed Officers email@example.com
|July 30, 2017 – Trainee officers (TOs)|
List Comming Soon
The Institute of Bankers Pakistan
Moulvi Tamizuddin Khan Road, Karachi – 74200 Pakistan
Phone : (021-111-427-477) 021-35277527 – 35277516 – 35277542
Fax : 35684575, 35686955
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ibp.org.pk
Rect./NBP / General Banking Officer / OG-3/2017/ July 07, 2017
Roll Number : 0000
S/D/o: XYZ ROLL NO. 0000
CNIC: 00000-0000000-0 Mailing Address: XYZ
RECRUITMENT OF GENERAL BANKING OFFICER (OG-3) AT NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN (NBP)
You are invited to appear in the written test of General Banking Officer (OG-3) at National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) as per the following schedule:
|Test Day & Date||Test Timing||Test Venue||Centre|
July 16, 2017
|10:00 a.m. To |
You are required to bring your original CNIC along with this Admit Card
1) Please bring your original CNIC and Admit Card to appear in the written test
2) All types of bags and briefcases are not allowed in the test center.
3) All types of bags and briefcases are not allowed in the test center.
- Calculators, laptops, mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets are strictly NOT permitted in the test hall. If any candidate found in possession of any restricted gadgets or items, his/her test paper will be canceled immediately.
- You are advised to arrive at the exam site at least 60 minutes before the scheduled time.
- You are advised to be seated at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test time.
- Please ensure to bring your own blue/black pen for marking the answer sheets.
- Parents/guardians/relatives/other visitors accompanying the candidate are not allowed inside the test center.
- No TA/DA is admissible to appear in the test
- Use of unfair means during the test will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate.
IBP Help Desk Manager Examination
For queries and concerns, please contact at: Tel:(021) 111-427-477 Email : email@example.com
Schedule of Written Tests
|July 16, 2017: General Banking Officer-GBO(OG 3)|
July 23, 2017: Cash Officers / Agriculture Field Officers-AFO
July 30, 2017: Training officers-TOs