Schedule NBP Written Test TO, GBO, Cash Officer, AFO

By | Jul 7, 2017

Schedule NBP Written Test TO, GBO, Cash Officer, AFO

Read More: NBP Jobs Test Material, IBP Jobs Test Material For All Tests

List  Download Examination Centers for Cash/Banking Officers and Agriculture Field Officers

• Cash/Banking Officers (OG-3) test scheduled for July 23, 2017 from 10:00 am to 11:30 am
  • Agriculture Field Officers (OG-3) test scheduled for July 23, 2017 from 02:00 pm to 03:30pm

July 16, 2017 – General Banking Officers (GBOs)

Final Approved candidate list for NBP-GBO Recruitment Test

The revised and final list of  all those Candidates who applied for the position of GBO at NBP  is uploaded.

Final list of candidates for GBO test after entertaining candidates queries till July 13, 2017 (day end) received at gbo.queries@ibp.org.pk is uploaded

No emails will be accepted without deposit slip attachment. The last date of contacting IBP for all admit card related queries for GBO will be 13th July 2017 till day end.

NBP Written Test To Gbo Cash Officer

July 23, 2017 – Cash / Banking Officers (CBOs)

Approved candidate list for NBP-CO Recruitment Test

For Cash/Banking Officers         cbo.queries@ibp.org.pk

Cash Banking Officers OG3 Test Specifications

July 23, 2017 – Agriculture Field Officers (AFOs)

Approved candidate list for NBP-AFO Recruitment Test

For Agriculture Filed Officers      afo.queries@ibp.org.pk

Agriculture Field Officers OG3 Test Specifications
July 30, 2017 – Trainee officers (TOs)

List Comming Soon

Trainee Officers OG2 Test Specifications

Read More: NBP Jobs Test Material, IBP Jobs Test Material For All Tests

The Institute of Bankers Pakistan
Moulvi Tamizuddin Khan Road, Karachi – 74200 Pakistan
Phone : (021-111-427-477) 021-35277527 – 35277516 – 35277542
Fax : 35684575, 35686955
E-mail: examination@ibp.org.pk  Website: www.ibp.org.pk

Rect./NBP / General Banking Officer / OG-3/2017/                                                                                                 July 07, 2017

Roll Number :  0000

ADMIT CARD

Name:  XYZ
S/D/o: XYZ                                                                            ROLL NO. 0000
CNIC: 00000-0000000-0                                                                                                                                                           Mailing Address: XYZ

RECRUITMENT OF GENERAL BANKING OFFICER (OG-3) AT NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN (NBP)

You are invited to appear in the written test of General Banking Officer (OG-3) at National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) as per the following schedule:

Test Day & Date  Test Timing Test Venue  Centre
Sunday

July 16, 2017

10:00 a.m.  To

11:30 a.m.

Faisalabad Faisalabad

You are required to bring your original CNIC along with this Admit Card

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS

1) Please bring your original CNIC and Admit Card to appear in the written test

2) All types of bags and briefcases are not allowed in the test center.

3) All types of bags and briefcases are not allowed in the test center.

• Calculators, laptops, mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets are strictly NOT permitted in the test hall. If any candidate found in possession of any restricted gadgets or items, his/her test paper will be canceled immediately.
  • You are advised to arrive at the exam site at least 60 minutes before the scheduled time.
  • You are advised to be seated at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test time.
  • Please ensure to bring your own blue/black pen for marking the answer sheets.
  • Parents/guardians/relatives/other visitors accompanying the candidate are not allowed inside the test center.
  • No TA/DA is admissible to appear in the test
  • Use of unfair means during the test will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate.

IBP Help Desk                                                                                                                                              Manager Examination

For queries and concerns, please contact at:                             Tel:(021) 111-427-477                                                             Email : examination@ibp.org.pk

Schedule of Written Tests

July 16, 2017:      General Banking Officer-GBO(OG 3)

July 23, 2017:      Cash Officers / Agriculture Field Officers-AFO

July 30, 2017:      Training officers-TOs

Category: Jobs

About Zaryyab Salman

I am Zaryyab Salman, Site owner of www.zarinews.com has written 100 of articles for zarinews., where I share unique, quality and informative information with you and all the world. Zarinews provides free news, new products, tips & tricks related to blogging, social media and technology news fashion & off-course about your health. Your can visit related websites www.properseoguidelines.com

89 thoughts on “Schedule NBP Written Test TO, GBO, Cash Officer, AFO

1. ABDUL SAMAD

when admit card for cash officer OG-III will be issued sir.i have applied for GPO as will for cash i have received admit for GPO.PLEASE issued me admit card for cash afficer OG-III.
    MY CNIC NO# 14203-3272708-3.
    MOBILE NO#0344-1965961.
    Email samdshah630@gmail.com.
    REGARD:
    ABDUL SAMD
    SUHAN-ALLAH

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

You will receive soon on your registered email.

1. sajjad ahmad

simply learn nts book with current affairs and also learn g knowledge

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Dear Bilal, I ‘ll share everything you may follow the post.

1. Bilal

hey zaryyab … could you please help us in finding sample paper for NBP GBO OG3 test 2017

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

I have already share sample paper for IBP test.

2. adil sabir

admit kese aya ap ka ? hmara tou ab tk nai aya :'(

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

You will receive till tomorrow.

2. Rashida

Plz tell me contents of NBP GBO test???
    How can I prepare this test?

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

This book can help you there.

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

You may download this book in this post.

3. Ayesha bajaj

Hello may i know where results are posted for cash officer candidates?

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

These are the fresh jobs of cash officers, last date for apply June 25, 2017. Now Just Prepare for your NBP IBP test.

2. ahmad fraz

ms zaryab agar ni ha book to sedhi trah btao na kio disturb kr rhi ho shb ko.. uper tm ne likha ha yeh hn books or koi links ni or na books … are you making fool people. If you have any book are notes then share plz at this email…. mfraz70@yahoo.com

1. nosheen javied

ye tw sirf eglish ka portion ka r bki?? sirf yi ae ga

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

I am working on the remaining portions.

4. rauf khan

when admit card for cash officer OG-III will be issued sir.i have applied for GBO as will for cash i have received admit for GBO.PLEASE issued me admit card for cash afficer OG-III.

5. Fiza shah

How can i prepare NBP GBO’s Test???????

1. noman haider

How can i prepare for General Banking Officer / OG-3/2017/ tes

6. SAYRA SIKANDER

my CNIC no 33303-5574536-0 ID 6288 my name is not enclod in list GBO

1. Zirwah

My name is also missing i have sent them my deposit slip.. do u know when missing names will b approved for test?? As test date pf Gbo is too near

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

They will send you email on your register email address.

7. Arslan Abbas

Anyone can help me about the paper pattern of gbo as well as syllabus

8. Muhammad Usman

Hi
    Hope u will doing well
    I have not received my admit card yet for the position of Cash/banking officer so please sent me my admit card on the mention Email adress.
    usmanfata@gmail.com
    Cnic.21103.2691424.7
    ID. Co-8508
    thanks in advance

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Dear Usman Wait for sometime IBP will send you your admit card soon.

password is mentioned: zarinews.com

9. Adnan Ali

Hi
    Hope u will doing well
    adnanalifnf@gmail.com
    CNIC #. 36502-9166194-3
    ID. CO-17010
    Thanking you in Anticipation

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Everybody Still Not Received For TO, AFOs and cash officer Admit Card.

10. Muhammad Adil

I didn’t recieve my admit card so far .. please send me soon.
    Where will test held in karachi ? plz provide me Complete address.

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Everybody Still Not Received For TO, AFOs and cash officer Admit Card.

1. Muhammad Adil

& plz let me know the complete address for wriiten test in karachi ?

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Address will be available on your admit card.

1. adil sabir

Bhaii admit card kb tk ayega ? its too late

2. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Have you received email or not?

3. Muhammad Adil

I didn’t recieve any email from IBP so far. I have got msg from ibp that they have sent admit card from courier & email but i didn’t get it so far. I am very worried.

4. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Have you check your email address? Also Confirm from your subordinate within your city and ask for test center, If not received go there and meet the IBP team before test

11. Sumera

I have applied for NBP Cash officer..i want to change my test centre ..can i do that ? Plz reply.

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Test Center Cannot be change Dear Sumera.

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

What you want to Ask Amara?

12. MESHA

I have not received my admit card yet. I have applied for GBO at NBP.

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

You have not received any email?

13. Muhammad Adil

Yeh NBP or IBP waly mil k hum sb ko pagal bana rhy hyn. Most of us didn’t recieve our admit card. How pathetic !!!!

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Dear abb admit ki zarorat nahi hy app apna center file se check kar sakty hain.

Final List Attached.

14. Zubair Ahmed

Comment: sir with due respect I am writing this comment against cash officer post that yet i have not received any intimation from ibp while test will be conducted on 23 july 2017 as per schedule announced by ibp on electronic media. Kindly help me about it. My bio data as per online application form is as under. Name: Zubair Ahmed, Father,s name Muhammad Aziz, CNIC# 61101-1983536-7 and application I.D co-1302.
    I will be much appriciated for your such act of kindness.
    Regard
    zubair Ahmed

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Here is your detail dear

S.NO: 8031
      Candidate ID: 13102
      Candidate Name: Zubair Ahmed
      Father Name: Muhammad Aziz
      Gender: Male
      CNIC: 6110119835367
      Pref. City for test: Islamabad

Soon Your Center will be announced

15. Mehr Ullah

assalam walikum zaryyab salman jan
    sir kindly just send me notes of cash/baking officer
    and simple papers plz

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Hello I have already share much data regarding cash officer. you may search it here.

16. urooj

Respected sir,
    I have not received my admit card for the position of cash/banking officer.My name is also include in approved candidate list. Only 2 days are left please me my admit card on given email address.
    I shall be very thankful to you.
    uroojparri52@gmail.com
    CNIC No:1610190299768

S.no: 7228
      Acronym: CO-11184
      Name: urooj zeb
      CNIC: 16101-9029976-8
      PrefForTest: Peshawar
      Roll Number: 19258
      Venue Details: City University of Science & Information Technology, Dalazak Road, Peshawar

17. Saddam hussain

Sir g mera name co list mai nahi hai may ny apply kiti allied bank may through leapards name. Saddam hussain s/o ismail khan cnic no. 1730190462095

Have you sent again Deposit Slip to IBP concerned email

18. Muhammad Adil

Salam sir. General banking officer k written test ka result kb tk announce hoga ??

19. Tehmas

Sir plz send me a test time of trainee officer

20. syed bakhtiar haidar

og 3 ka result kab aye ga 23 july ko test huwa tha

21. Fahad Husayn

Still waiting no any update….Zaryyab Sb kindly share any update…thanks.

Fahad Hope So Eid k baad Eidi Mily 🙂

22. MEHR BALOCH

sir cash officer ka result kab haega ????

1. Zaryyab Salman Post author

Hope Announced on September 10, 2017.

23. Fahad Husayn

Dear Zaryab Salman… Can you pls. suggest us any advice regarding the interview of NBP for the post GBO & CBO…., any important material which we review….thanks.